The French territory is divided into four main branches (headed by Keolis executive vice presidents, see the Executive Committee), with regional divisions headed by Regional Directors. Each subsidiary, headed by an Operations Director, reports to its regional division.
This organisation fosters the pooling of experience and know-how between the Group's entities, allows approaches to common issues to be compared, and ensures that the Public Transport Authorities will be heard, truly understood, and have their specific local issues taken into account.
List of the branches
- Major Urban branch, headed by Bruno Danet
- Territories branch, headed by Jacky Pacreau and divided in four geographical zones
- Ile-de-France branch, headed by André Magnon-Pujo
- EFFIA branch, headed by Frédéric Baverez
List of major urban networks
- Keolis Lyon, headed by Pascal Jacquesson
- Keolis Rennes, headed by Frédéric Mazeau
- Keolis Bordeaux, headed by Hervé Lefèvre
- Tranpole (Lille), headed by Hervé Lanco