Keolis is a leading authority in public transport provision, with the operation of a number of large contracts and market leadership in a number of locations across the world.
- Leading private tram operator in the world with the largest tram fleet in service and 553 km of tram network operated, including the Melbourne tram system (Australia), one of the longest in the world.
- United Kingdom: 30% of all passenger rail journeys are made with a Keolis joint venture. Keolis also operates the Nottingham tram.
- Sweden: second largest bus operator and leader in Stockholm county via its subsidiary Keolis Sverige.
- Denmark: no.2 in the country and leading operator for quality.
- Largest private bus operator in Belgium via Eurobus Holding and Keolis Vlaanderen.
- USA: operates VRE line into Washington DC and transit and para transit services mainly in California and Florida.
- Australia: operates Yarra Trams in Melbourne, world’s largest tram network. Future operator of the Gold Coast tram.
- Largest coach and bus operator in Quebec and second largest in Canada.
- A leading regional rail operator in Germany.
- India: future operator of the Hyderabad metro.
Operates the following large multi-modal networks in France:
- Lyon: buses, automatic and traditional metro (4 lines), 4 tram lines, trolleybuses, funicular railway.
- Lille: automatic metro (2 lines) tram (2 lines), buses, bike services and carsharing
- Bordeaux: Tram (3 lines) buses, bike share and sea shuttles
- Rennes: automatic metro, buses, bike share.
- Orléans: tram (2 lines), buses, bike services and car sharing
- Quimper: tram (1 line), buses and bike share
- Dijon: tram (2 lines) buses and bike share.