A stable and supportive Supervisory Board
The nine members of Keolis’ Supervisory Board collectively represent shareholders. Their mission is to act in the Group’s interests at all times. The Board works in close collaboration with management, and its objectivity and vigilance in relation to the Group’s affairs is a precious asset in guiding Keolis’ strategy, and bringing valuable insights to daily operations.
Supervisory Board Members
- Joël LEBRETON, Chairman
- Patrick BASTIEN, Director of Infrastructure, CDPQ
- Patrick CÔTÉ, Director of Asset Management – Private Equity (Infrastructures) CDPQ
- Mathias EMMERICH, Deputy CEO Performance, SNCF Mobilités
- Jean-Yves LEBLANC, Independent Board Director, former CEO of Bombardier Transport
- Normand PROVOST, Advisor to the President and former Vice-President, CDPQ
- Laurent TREVISANI, Director of Group Strategy, EPIC SNCF and Managing Director, SNCF Participations
- Nathalie WRIGHT, Nathalie WRIGHT, Software France VP, IBM
Strong, long-term shareholders
Two decision-making bodies in charge of steering
The Group's development and the implementation of its continuous improvement approach are the result of strategic guidance from its two steering and advisory bodies: the Executive Committee and the Management Committee.