- Join us
- Emblematic Network
- North america
- Student and Young Graduate
Student and Young Graduate
Opportunities for every profile
- Are you a student at an university, engineering or business school? Check out our internship, apprenticeship, and vocational training opportunities. Keolis is committed to creating jobs, and following the successful completion of your traineeship, will offer you a permanent role within the Group.
- Are you a recent graduate, or have some initial work experience? Check out our latest job offers.
- Do you want to discover the world of public transport? Join our graduate training programme and discover the different areas of our business.
apprentices were trained by the Group in France in 2017.
+ de 1 100 interns were trained by the Group in France in 2017.
Submit your bid for the Ecocity tender !
Keolis’ exciting “business game” is included in the curriculum of many engineering schools.
Over the course of two days, imagine and design an efficient and sustainable public transport network that meets passenger needs.
- No current vacancies that fit your profile? Upload an unsolicited application on our recruitment page.
- Fancy working abroad? Each year, we offer VIE roles (Volunteering for International Experience) that provide you with the opportunity to start your career in one of our international subsidiaries
Discover the world of public transport with Keolis’ graduate training programme
Do you already have some initial work experience, or have you successfully completed an internship or apprenticeship ?
Do you want to discover the world of public transport ?
"La Pépinière” is Keolis’ graduate trainee programme. Its mission is to train future managers and experts in three different business areas (operations, maintenance, marketing), and three different modes (bus and coach, tram and metro, and rail).
that's the number of 'Pépins' who join our Graduate Program each year
A full year of practical training and experience
Do you already have some initial work experience, or have you successfully completed an internship or apprenticeship? Do you want to discover the world of public transport? By becoming a graduate trainee, you’ll benefit from a 12-month, tailor-made programme to help you take your first steps in the public transport industry. A year comprised of theoretical training in the Keolis Institute (our internal university) and practical experience in our subsidiaries. And for those who successfully complete the programme, a job within the Group is guaranteed.