Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, public transportation activities must be modified. Even if the authorities ask citizens to limit their travel, public transport services remain operational and Keolis is participating in the fight against the spread by implementing the appropriate measures.
Since January 2020, an outbreak of COVID-19 coronavirus has spread across countries around the world. As part of the fight against propagation, national authorities have decreed measures that can have an impact on public transport activities.
CONSEQUENCES FOR THE KEOLIS NETWORKS
As a result, travel conditions on our transport network(s) may be changed. We invite you to refer to our passenger information services : websites, social networks and travel information apps to find out the current state of traffic and the means to undertake your next trip if you need to travel.
Under these exceptional circumstances, in coordination with public transport authorities, Keolis’ teams are organising themselves to ensure continuity of public service, whilst protecting the health of its employees and passengers.
- Reminder to all our employees of the need to comply with hygiene rules and protective measures
- Amplifying vehicle cleaning and disinfection measures
- Enabling boarding by the rear doors of vehicles to respect a minimum distance with drivers
We remind all passengers that compliance with the hygiene rules recommended by health authorities is absolutely essential to protect them and their surroundings.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or handkerchief.
- Greet without shaking hands, avoid kissing.
- Use single-use handkerchiefs and discard them.
- Avoid gatherings, limit travel and contact