The passenger experience offered by Keolis satisfies its users. As stated by the vast majority of them in KeoPulse, a passenger experience indicator deployed on networks operated by the Group in France and abroad.
KeoPulse 2019: 23,000 passengers on fifteen networks surveyed
Seven in France :Bordeaux (TBM), Dijon (Divia), Lille (Ilévia), Lyon (TCL), Orléans (Tao), Rennes (Star), Nancy (Stan)
Eight abroad :In the United Kingdom: London (DLR), Manchester (Metrolink), Nottingham (NET), Cardiff (Transport for Wales)
In Sweden: Stockholm (SL)
In the United States: Boston (Commuter Rail)
In India: Hyderabad (Metro Rail)
In Australia: Melbourne (Yarra Trams)
This unprecedented survey, called KeoPulse, was conducted on 23,000 regular and non-regular passengers travelling on the four main public transport modes operated by Keolis: metro (five networks), tram (nine networks), bus (eight networks) and train (two networks).
of passengers declare trusting our metro networks
of our clients would recommend our transport networks
KEOPULSE: THE 2ND WAVE IN 5 FIGURES!
- 88% of our bus networks’ passengers are satisfied by the service provided by our staff (+3 points VS 2018)
- 87% of passengers feel safe when travelling on our buses (+2 points VS 2018)
- 93% of passengers declare trusting our metro networks
- 93% of our clients would recommend our transport networks
- 95% of our clients who use our metro and tram networks would recommend Keolis to a friend or family