- Latest news
- Discover our vision of shared mobility at the 2018 European Mobility Exhibition
Discover our vision of shared mobility at the 2018 European Mobility Exhibition
Three days dedicated to shared mobility
Eleven thousand transport professionals from all over Europe are expected at Porte de Versailles in Paris, for the latest edition of the European Mobility Exhibition. On stand F26, Keolis’ teams are ready to host visitors to present our vision for shared mobility, through a series of conferences dedicated to our latest innovations. Open Payment, transport on demand 3.0, electromobility, autonomous mobility, medical transport: see the programme below.
Demonstrations of ‘smart mobility’
Our approach to connected, autonomous, shared and electric mobility, and our use of alternative energy will be displayed through a range of different demonstrations:
- Open Payment can be discovered on our stand: rolled out for the first time in France on the tram network in Dijon, this solution transforms your bank card into your transport ticket. More than 40,000 journeys have already been carried out thanks to this technology since March 2018.
- Plan Book Ticket: with its subsidiary Kisio, the Group has developed a connected mobility service offer and multi-device solutions (web, mobile, tablet) which group together in the same app, the three essential steps in a passenger’s everyday journey: finding the right itinerary (Plan), buying their transport ticket (Book) and validating it (Ticket).
- Autonomous, electric and connected, Keolis and NAVYA’s autonomous shuttle can be trialled by visitors outside the exhibition space. AutonomCab will also be on display outside, for people to discover this new shared mobility solution
- You can also experience what it’s like to travel in an urban cable car, by visiting Brest in virtual reality on our stand.
Mobility players recognised for their innovations and dedication
Mobility innovations will be awarded on the first day of the exhibition, with the ‘Innovation Awards’. Two Group submissions have been nominated for this year’s awards:
- Open Payment, in the ‘Operating system - Ticketing’ category
- The bike escalator, presented by Cykleo in the ‘Accessibility/layout/comfort/design’ category
Individual women and men who work in the transport industry will also be honoured during the event, as part of the ‘European Talent in Mobility’ awards. Several Keolis employees have been nominated in the five categories: Best young talent, best project manager, best manager, special career service award and internet users’ award.