Guide for Ethical Business Conduct
The Keolis Group, consisting of all Keolis subsidiaries and affiliates, including EFFIA, bases its structure and operations on the values outlined in our Guide for Ethical Business Conduct.
A stable and supportive Supervisory Board
The nine members of Keolis’ Supervisory Board collectively represent shareholders. Their mission is to act in the Group’s interests at all times. The Board works in close collaboration with management, and its objectivity and vigilance in relation to the Group’s affairs is a precious asset in guiding Keolis’ strategy, and bringing valuable insights to daily operations.
Supervisory Board Members
- Joël LEBRETON, Chairman
- Patrick BASTIEN, Director of Infrastructure, CDPQ
- Patrick CÔTÉ, Director of Asset Management – Private Equity (Infrastructures) CDPQ
- Alain KRAKOVITCH, Chief Executive Director SNCF Transilien
- Martine GEROW, Chief Financial Officer of American Express Global Business Travel
- Normand PROVOST, Advisor to the President and former Vice-President, CDPQ
- Claudia SCHLOSSBERGER, Board Director
- Laurent TREVISANI, Deputy Chief Executive Director, EPIC SNCF
- Nathalie WRIGHT, Digital and IT Transformation Director, Rexel Group
Strong, long-term shareholders
Two decision-making bodies in charge of steering
The Group's development and the implementation of its continuous improvement approach are the result of strategic guidance from its two steering and advisory bodies: the Executive Committee and the Management Committee.