- Our group
- Keolis, provider of mobility solutions
- North america
- Press Releases
- Emblematic Network
- Our vision
SAFEGUARDING THE WELLBEING OF EACH PASSENGER IN THEIR EXPERIENCE OF SHARED MOBILITY
We campaign every day alongside local authorities and stakeholders to develop customised mobility solutions with them that meet citizens’ needs and offer an attractive alternative to private cars.
To achieve this goal, we apply our highest standards as a pioneer in shared mobility, and use our expertise as an operator-integrator of all transport modes.
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION
- For local transport authorities, this means being a privileged partner to build customised mobility services together, based on the analysis of data collected in their community as well as our expertise in multimodality.
- For citizens, this means facilitating and personalising shared daily mobility by Thinking like a passenger.
- For all our stakeholders and especially our employees, this means being a pioneering, committed and attentive company.
A STRATEGIC VISION FOR THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY
Our stakeholders are voicing new expectations, particularly with regard to:
- The emergence of a sharing, collaborative economy.
- Concern for the environment.
- The digital transformation of mobility and the use of data.
- The real importance of wellbeing during the journey, and the emphasis on passenger experience.
- The development of public/private transport solutions, which are changing the market landscape.
To meet these expectations, Keolis is innovating for shared mobility solutions that are more enjoyable, more inclusive, more sustainable, and a source of vitality for all. Our innovations directly reflect our vision of mobility tomorrow: ‘smart mobility’.
with the emergence of digital platforms to connect vehicles and infrastructure to end users, optimising the passenger experience. As well as with mobility apps such as Plan Book Ticket for a 100% digitalised customer experience.
with the creation of new mobility solutions that are safer, more reliable and more economical, just like the 100% electric autonomous shuttles that we operate in partnership with Navya. Or the driverless automated metros we’ve been operating since 1983.
by developing, for example, real-time mobility services on demand such as in Newcastle (Australia); by deploying car sharing solutions like in Rennes.
with the rise of vehicles that use alternatives to diesel (electricity, hydrogen, hybrid, natural gas) enabling more sustainable and ecological mobility and an active approach in terms of acquiring ISO 14001 certification (36% of the Group's employees worked for a certified subsidiary at the end of 2017).