Coach mobility solutions for every occasion
From one day to a few weeks, from a few passengers to hundreds of them, in France or in Europe… whatever the reason, the length and the time of the trip, Keolis designs bespoke coach rental with driver services, adapted to every budget.
- Kids and youth groups: school trips, activity centres, summer camps, field trips, language study holidays, cultural outings, scouts…
- Adult groups: weddings and ceremonies, trips organised by works councils and associations, business seminars
- Sport groups: matches, competitions, sport clubs’ and team’ trips with or without equipment, transport of supporters.
- Tourism and events professionals: airport or train station transfers, tourism trips, language study holidays, public, journalists and VIP pick-up during sporting or cultural events, congresses and exhibitions…
A wide range of vehicles to meet every need
Our fleet of 8,250 vehicles offers the best value for money according to the budget available and the level of comfort required. The fleet features 9 to 30 seater minibuses, 49 to 59 seater coaches, 49 to 55 seater grand tourer and 57 to 69 seater large capacity tourism coaches autocars.
clients: companies, works council, schools, sports clubs, tourism agencies
Complete commitment to delivering a safe, high-quality service
- Safety: subjected to a strict and regular maintenance programme, our vehicles respect safety regulations (seatbelts, immobiliser breathalyser, speed limiter…) to guarantee a smooth and safe trip. Our subsidiaries inform all travellers about safety rules and regularly train their drivers on safety measures and instructions (accident prevention, fire prevention, first aid).
- Passenger experience: Seat comfort, USB power-point, screens, toilet, air conditioning - our vehicles provide quality equipment to make the trip enjoyable. Our drivers, who are in daily contact with passengers, are experienced in providing exemplary customer welcome and care.
- Accessibility: our coaches are equipped with systems to make accessibility easier for people with reduced mobility and our drivers trained in accompanying vulnerable people.
- Sustainable mobility: all of our coaches respect the latest antipollution standards for particle and nitrogen oxide emission reductions. Our drivers are also trained in eco-driving to reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
Personalised care for the best customer satisfaction
- Expertise: Keolis’ subsidiaries network features a wide range of experts to design offers catering to the needs and the budgets of every client.
- A personalised service: as every project is unique, our teams accompany every client, from the analysis of their needs to the delivery of the service.
- Transparent prices without surprises: our prices take into account the vehicle hire, the driver(s), transport insurance, road tolls and car park costs for trips in France. Abroad, a supplementary billing can be added for the payment of certain costs (car parks, checkpoints and eco-taxes in some locations, lodging charges for the driver(s), driving overtime)