A raft of mobility and other functions in the palm of your hand
Fast and ergonomic, StarBusMétro, the official app of the STAR network, has a predictive text, geolocation search function that provides all the details about the selected stop or location right from the start:
- Routes serving a particular place or event in partnership with Infolocale (web platform for events in the region)
- Search by address using the Greater Rennes GIS database
- Actual and theoretic arrival times for the selected route bus stop or metro station
- Detailed itineraries
- Contextualised traffic information
- Contextualised StarBusMétro tweets
- Availability of bike-share bicycles at the selected stop or station
- Occupancy rate and number of available spaces at Park & Ride stations
You can travel stop-by-stop, list the results in logical or alphabetical order or select a completely different route or line at any time, enabling you to build your journey simply and easily.
In addition to notifications and functions added to your favourites, StarBusMétro has a journey planner for people with reduced mobility function with adjustable settings and a map available offline.
This app is available in French only.