Encouraging the use of public transport in the Champagne-Ardenne region
This easy to navigate app provides you with all the information you need to plan your journey in the Champagne-Ardenne region using a seamless chain of public transport (trains, buses, coaches, trams, TGV high-speed trains, etc.) together with walking and cycling.
For example, Vitici tells you how to get to the nearest public transport stop from your starting point, and any additional transport you might need to get to your final destination (city or transport-on-demand).
All the key solutions in your pocket for immediate travel or a later time.
- The app allows you to plan journeys, check timetables and traffic conditions at any time, wherever you are
- Wait times, connections, travel distance and intermediary stops: all the information you need to make an informed decision.
- With its route and network maps, VITICI provides reliable and accurate real-time journey planning to make your travel easier
- Check the next bus or train arrival times and public transport network timetables by selecting a route, line or stop
- Check the traffic conditions in real-time for the networks and lines you need to use and you will have all the information you need for your journey
- Display on a map all the transport options near you (bus stop, bike-share station, bicycle shelters, car parks etc.)
- Save your favourites to make everyday timetable searches easier.
- Explore the Champagne-Ardenne region: plan journeys and check timetables across close to 15 different transport networks
This app was developed by Kisio for the Champagne-Ardenne region. It is only available in French language.