More than 110 years of territorial anchoring
With headquarters in Thuir, near Perpignan, Transports Pagès was established in 1910. The family business offers several mobility services in the Pyrénées-Orientales department.
• school bus services for the Occitanie region;
• subcontracted regular lines for the public transport authority of the Pyrénées-Orientales region (Régie Régionale des Transports Publics des Pyrénées-Orientales)
• extracurricular transport and school trips for many clients, such as Joint Association for Mass Catering (Syndicat Mixte pour la restauration Collective, Animation et le Transport Pyrénées—Méditerranée (SYM P-M)) , the city of Perpignan, Community of Aspres Municipalities, Community of Albères-Côte Vermeille Municipalities (Communauté des Communes des Aspres, Communauté de Communes Albères Côte Vermeille), and private schools in Perpignan.
• In recent years, the company has also been developing tourism activities (group or single transport), through the Cars Verts travel agency.
• 66 employees, including 55 drivers and 3 mechanics
• 69 coaches (including 10 for tourism activities)
• 2 depots and 1 travel agency
• €4.9 million in revenue in 2021