Six purchasing principles
The Purchasing Department oversees the quality and competitiveness of products and/or services purchased. Dedicated teams ensure constant compliance with 6 key principles:
- Compliance with current national and international regulations and laws.
- Competitive bids to guarantee fairness, integrity, and the absence of conflicts of interest.
- Pursuit of economic performance according to a “total cost” logic.
- Concerted action between the prescriber, the buyer, and the supplier.
- Development of trade relations.
- Confidentiality and treatment of sensitive information.
Responsible and solidarity purchasing
Keolis’ purchasing policy forms a major component of the Group’s social and environmental responsibility approach.
The sustainable, socially responsible purchasing policy focuses on three main areas:
You can also readBecoming supplier
- Solidarity-based economy and local integration
The Group actively promotes the employment of disabled workers and professional integration. Keolis is firmly anchored in the communities where it operates networks, and contributes to local economic development by selecting local suppliers.
- Environment and safety
Purchasing plays an important part in Keolis’ environmental commitments, it also helps manage human and material safety risks, and contributes to the protection of data and expertise.
- Supplier relationship
The Group’s supplier policy integrates a “total cost” approach, ensures transparent relations and equal treatment of suppliers, and reduces the risk of mutual dependence.
Keolis invoicing rules
The Keolis Group has equipped itself with a common tool for managing "order - reception - invoicing" flows (KAPP Appro’). Your invoices and credit notes must therefore comply with certain instructions in order to be handled efficiently and paid promptly:
- Legal notices which must appear on invoices and credit notes
- Specific rules related to the receipt of an order
- Recommendations for the format of documents
- Methods for sending invoices and credit notes
- Method for sending invoice reminders
- Payment conditions
Failure to follow these instructions will interrupt the process and delay the payment of your invoices and credit notes.